Welcome to Shasta Pools Design Your Pool Software! With this software, you will be able to design your own backyard oasis and forward your finished design to us at Shasta Pools’, so that we have an understanding of how you would like your dream backyard to be built. Once you submit your design to us, you will have the option to share your idea with friends and family on social media. Register a free account with us below to get started or login if you’re a returning user.
Thank you. To complete your registration, you will need to confirm your email address. Please take a look also on the spam or junk folder if the email was not found on your inbox. Click on the confirmation link provided in the email that we sent to the address you specified.
If you don’t receive an email in the next 24 hours, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
We just sent an email with a link to reset your password to the email address you specified. Please check your inbox to find instructions. You may need to check your Spam or Junk folder as well.
If you don’t receive an email in the next 24 hours, please contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgot Your Password? Reset It Below.
Your account is not activated
Forward Your Pool Design to Us For a Free Consultation
Share It With Your Friends
Welcome to Shasta Pools' Design Your Pool Software!
With this software, you will be able to design your own backyard oasis and forward your finished design to us at Shasta Pools, so that we have an understanding of how you would like your dream backyard to be built. Once you submit your design to us, you will have the option to share your idea with friends and family on social media. Simply follow the steps below to get started building the backyard of your dreams. We hope you have fun!
1. Get started by registering a free account with us. Click the sign in button at the top right of the menu bar and then click Register. You can either enter your full name and email address to register or simply connect with Facebook or Twitter. Registering an account allows you to save the progress of your work so you can come back to it later. You will receive your login credentials via email.
2. Click sign in again and Login with the your email and password you received.
Designing Your Backyard Oasis
3. At the top left of the blue menu bar, you will see buttons to create a new project, open a project or save your current project. Please note that you are only allowed to save up to 3 projects. Once you reach the limit, you will be required to delete a current project and save a new one or overwrite another project.
4. Click the new button to create a new project. In the center of the screen, you will see an empty backyard. This is your design area.
5. Underneath the design area, you will see tabs to select your decking, pool shape, spa, water features, fire features, custom pool features, outdoor living and landscaping.
6. To get started, click on decking. Notice that the thumbnail images in the blue area below show all the different types of decking.
7. Drag the decking you would like onto the design area.
8. Once you have dropped an item onto the design area, you can click the yellow X button to delete the item or click and drag on the arrow in order to rotate the position of the item. Click and drag on the item in order to move it around the design area.
9. To the left of the design area, there are options to zoom in and out. You can click the target icon to recenter the view to default.
10. On the right side of the design area you have options to undo /redo an action or click help to view these instructions again.
11. Once you have laid out the Decking, click on Pool Shapes to select one of our pool designs to place in your backyard. Drag the thumbnail onto the design area and move it around until you are happy with the placement.
12. Continue by choosing the other options in order if you would like to add a spa, fire features, water features, outdoor living items or landscaping. Experiment with all of the different items that we have and be creative!
13. Once you are happy with what you have created, you can move on to the next step.
Forwarding Your Project to Shasta
14. If you are finished with your design, click the ORANGE Save Your Work & Forward to Shasta button at the bottom.You will be prompted to name and save your project in the popup box. After you have saved, you will be taken to a contact form where you can preview your final design. Fill out the form and submit it. This will allow Shasta Pools to receive your information as well as the image you created so that we can have a good idea of what you are looking for when we contact you for a consultation. You will also recieve an email with a link to the image you created. After submitting your form, you will have the option to share the backyard design you created in a post to your family and friends. Simply click on one of the social media icons, write a description and share your post! That’s all there is to it! Thank you for using our software and we look forward to getting touch with you.